Avocado Brownie Cookies (Dairy, Gluten, and Grain Free, Keto)
Everyone that knows me know that I am OBSESSED with avocado! This recipe is super simple to make and ready in less than 20 minutes! Best part? Eating these chocolatey cookies straight out of the freezer…they don’t become hard so they taste like fudge! Yum!
These cookies are perfect mid-afternoon treat, sans guilt!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup Sweet Natural Trading Birch sweetener (can sub coconut sugar if not keto)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cashew milk (any non dairy milk can work, even water)
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add all ingredients to your Vitamix (or high speed blender) and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Spoon the batter on your cookie sheet (you should get about 6-8 large cookies)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean)