Frozen Yogurt Bark
With the kids being home, I’m always on the hunt for new, healthy snacks, and I think I found a winner!
My kids love yogurt and frozen yogurt, so I created this frozen sweet treat that is not loaded with sugar.
I used Bufala yogurt because it is made with water buffalo milk, therefore, it is naturally lactose free and easy for me to digest. Not to mention, I absolutely love the taste! I used the plain yogurt and added a little maple syrup for sweetness and some vanilla extract for flavour.
You can use any fruit combination you like. I did half strawberries/half blackberries because that’s what I had in my fridge. You can also add granola, chopped pecans, slivered almonds, chocolate chips…. you get my drift 😊
Here’s how you make it!
- 2 cups yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup blackberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment
- In a bowl add the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined
- Spread the yogurt in an even layer onto your lined baking sheet
- Top with fruit (and nuts, chocolate chips if using)
- Freeze for 2-3 hours
- Cut up into pieces and store in the freezer in an airtight container