Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Bowls
So here’s a little bit of a twist on one of my classic favorites: the Bacon Cheeseburger.
I loaded up these burger bowls with ALL the fixings all while keeping it Keto friendly.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can add other toppings that you love on your bacon cheeseburger making each bowl totally unique and to your taste.
Ingredients (Makes 4 bowls):
- 1lb organic ground beef
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I like mozzarella and cheddar)
- 6 pickles, sliced
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup Chosen Foods Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat
- Add your ground beef and season with salt and garlic powder
- Saute until brown, then add the red onion
- Once the red onion is cooked, stir in the cream cheese. Mix to incorporate
To make one bowl:
- Place 2 cups of romaine lettuce in a bowl
- Top with ½ cup cooked ground beef, 2 slices of chopped bacon, 1 ½ sliced pickles, ¼ cup of shredded cheese, and 1 tbsp chipotle dressing