Looking for a cocktail that has probiotic benefits? Look no further than the Kombucha Mule.
Kombucha. Vodka. Lemon. Mint = One perfect Cocktail
This drink is adapted from the Moscow mule, which is one of my favourite cocktails because of its spicy, gingery flavour.
My version is gut healthy and loaded with probiotics thanks to the fermentation process that takes place making Kombucha. I used my favourite, GT’s Gingerade, but any other ginger flavoured Kombucha will work perfectly. Using Kombucha as a mixer also makes this drink lower in sugar that the traditional ginger beer, another digestive health plus!
Don’t drink alcohol? No problem! Make this cocktail a mocktail by omitting the vodka. Either way this drink is still super flavourful because of the Kombucha.
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- 4 ounces ginger-flavoured kombucha (I used GT’s Gingerade)
- Garnish: lemon wedge and mint
- Add 4-6 ice cubes to a mule mug
- Add vodka (if using) and lemon juice.
- Top with kombucha and stir
- Garnish with lemon wedge and mint