Raspberry Lemon Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free)
The best recipes are the ones that work out by just throwing ingredients together with no big plan in place.. that’s how these cookies came about!
They are moist, buttery, and the addition of the raspberry and pop of lemon makes them perfectly tart and sweet!
Check out the recipe!
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Flour
- ¼ cup Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (I used Nudefruit)
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- ½ cup dairy free butter (I used Earth Balance)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 325, grease your baking sheet (or line with parchment)
- In a large bowl add your flour, sweetener, and baking powder
- Add your dairy free butter and work it through the dry ingredients (it should look like wet sand when it’s all incorporated properly)
- Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and mix to form a dough. Once a dough is formed, fold in the frozen raspberries
- Using a tablespoon, drop the dough on to your baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!