Chocolate Zucchini Loaf (Grain, Gluten, and Dairy Free, Keto)
This recipe is the decadent version of my recently posted Keto Zucchini Loaf. I tweaked the previous recipe ingredients slightly, and instead of using a combination of almond flour and coconut flour, I used coconut flour only and it worked out perfectly. The texture and consistency of this cake is on point and it has the perfect crumb.
Feeling fancy? You can top the loaf with frosting, so good!
Zucchini loaf is a great snack or breakfast because it is super moist and not super sweet. This loaf of goodness is keto friendly and the bonus: it’s also grain, gluten, and dairy free making it easy on the gut for my fellow IBD warriors!
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut flour
- ½ cup Raw Cocoa powder
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- ¼ cup Chosen Foods avocado oil (coconut oil also works)
- 1/3 cup Sweet Natural Trading Company Natural Birch Xylitol Sweetener (you can use Monkfruit or any other keto friendly granulated sweetener)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp Bob’s Red Mill baking powder
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Foods Ceylon Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Simply Organic Foods Vanilla Extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Grease a 5×8 loaf pan
- Add your dry ingredients to a bowl, mix to combine
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs, zucchini, vanilla extract, and oil. Mix to combine
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to incorporate
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes (until a knife comes out clean
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing