Baked Peaches (Gluten and Dairy Free)
Trying to hold on to the last bit of summer with these baked peaches! These Baked Peaches are a bit like having a mini peach pie of your own, without all the fuss of a crust.
Peaches contain vitamin C, potassium, calcium, fiber, and other nutrients.
This recipe is naturally gluten and dairy free as I made it without butter and sweetened the peaches with honey.
I used olive oil in this recipe because its fruity quality compliments the sweetness of the peaches so nicely.
Want to make this recipe vegan? Swap the honey for maple syrup… baked peaches for all!
Take this dessert to the next level by adding a tablespoon of rum or brandy to the peach filling…. YUM!
Top with anything you like, I added some fresh ricotta but you can totally do Greek yogurt, chopped pecans, or even vanilla ice cream!
- 3 peaches, washed, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon rum or brandy (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Grease an 9×9-ish baking dish
- Arrange the peaches in a single layer in the baking dish
- To make the filling: combine the oil, honey, cinnamon and brandy in a small dish
- Spoon the filling over the peaches (don’t be afraid to get messy!)
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Serve with your favourite topping (ricotta, Greek yogurt, chopped pecans, or even vanilla ice cream!)