Breakfast Egg Muffins
Hello Friends! Looking for a protein-packed breakfast that you can grab while you’re running out the door? Check out these breakfast egg muffins! These “mini frittatas” are easy to make perfect for meal prep. Egg muffins can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated so that you don’t have to spend so much time in the kitchen but still get a breakfast that is high in protein and high in flavour.
I love these egg muffins because they are so versatile. You can top them with anything you like. I like to mix up the toppings, this way it gives me a little bit of variety and I don’t get bored of eating them every morning.
These little gems are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They also make a great addition to a pre/post work out meal. You can top your egg muffins with anything you like such as avocado or tomatoes. I also often have them with some veggies or even a simple garden salad. The possibilities are truly endless!
- 12 free run eggs
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line your muffin tin with silicone muffin moulds. If you don’t have the moulds, you can grease your muffin tin
- Add eggs, onion, and salt to a mixing bowl and beat until combined
- Fill your each muffin cup half way with the egg mixture
- Add your toppings I used: Spinach, Mozzarella & Mushroom, Bacon & Cheddar, and Bacon, Cheddar & Mushroom
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set